GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The BettingAlliance.com website (the “Website”) is maintained by BettingAlliance Lda, a company incorporated under Portuguese law and registered in Portugal (“BettingAlliance Lda”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
The Website is provided for the benefit of Users who are 18 years old or older. If you are not over the age of 18 or do not agree to be bound by the Conditions, you may not use the Website and we will have the right to restrict or prevent your access to the Website.
Please read the Conditions carefully and if you do not accept the Conditions, do not use the Website.
Reference to "you", "your" or the "user"/”User” is a reference to any person using the Website or the services of BettingAlliance Lda and/or any registered user of BettingAlliance Lda.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
BettingAlliance Lda provides access to premium content generated by our service through the Website, Mobile App and Newsletter. The access is based on a subscription model. The premium content consists of predictions of future sports events and advice (tips) on how and where to place a bet in order to win.
Our unique algorithm generates content based on statistics and news analysis.
BettingAlliance Lda does not take money by gambling. BettingAlliance Lda does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
BettingAlliance Lda is just an advisory service. Any information published by BettingAlliance Lda is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
BettingAlliance Lda is not responsible for any win, loss or damage to the user, either direct or indirect, as a result of using this information for gambling or betting.
By signing up for a periodical newsletter you are consenting and allowing us to send you emails containing free analysis and specials, industry news and more. We will provide this information to you for free and assure you that your email or private information will not be sold, traded or given away to anybody. To be added to our newsletter list, simply mark the appropriate box to add your email to the list.
The User is to be billed in advance by BettingAlliance Lda for the offered subscription. Before the subscription starts, the User must accept the Conditions as presented. The user, by purchasing our service for the desired period of time in one of the four subscription plans mentioned below, gets access to the member’s private area, secured by a login name and password.
Users pay instantly on the Website. The access to premium content becomes valid as soon as the payment is complete. The prices for using BettingAlliance Lda are subject to change upon 14 days notice from BettingAlliance Lda. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website or the administration menu of your BettingAlliance Lda account via an announcement, but will apply only to new subscriptions (and to automatically prolonged subscriptions in the Recurrent Access plan, only if notified to the User by e-mail at least 14 days prior to the last day of the current subscription period).
Users can sign-up by filling in the form on the Website. Then the users can sign-up by filling in the form on the Website. Then, they are asked to choose the payment method: credit/debit card, wire transfer, PayPal, etc. There may be available additional local payment methods from country to country. By the time the transaction is complete, the user gets access to the premium content. To renew the subscription (except for automatic prolongation in the Recurring Access plan (please see below) the user enters the payment details on the Website again. The payment is handled via payment processors (e.g., PayPal, Wire, etc.).
There are four subscription plans available:
1) 1-WEEK PLAN (each 1-week is considered equal to 7 days), automatically prolonged for subsequent 7-day periods if not terminated by the User (“Recurring Access”);
2) 1 MONTH PLAN (each month is considered equal to 30 days), automatically prolonged for subsequent 30-day periods if not terminated by the User (“Recurring Access”);
3) 6 MONTHS PLAN (each 6-month is considered equal to 180 days), automatically prolonged for subsequent 180-day periods if not terminated by the User (“Recurring Access”);
4) 1 YEAR PLAN (each year is considered equal to 365 days), automatically prolonged for subsequent 365-day periods if not terminated by the User (“Recurring Access”).
If you choose a subscription plan with recurring access as a payment model, your subscription will be automatically prolonged on the last day of each subscription period. You can terminate your subscription plan in this model at any time with effect at the end of the subscription period - in this case, your subscription will not be further prolonged, you will lose access to the premium content following the end of your subscription period and we will not charge you for the new subscription period. In order to terminate your subscription, please contact us. For security reasons we will send you a confirmation email in which you will be asked to confirm that you wish us to terminate your subscription with effect at the end of the subscription period.
In the event of at the day of prolongation of your subscription, we are not able to charge you due to insufficient balance of funds available on your account or credit card, we will try to charge you again during the following 3 days and if we are still not able to charge you, the prolongation of your subscription will be cancelled (with no obligation for you to pay for such prolongation).
The user has 14 calendar days to claim a full refund from the date he or she purchased a subscription. This applies only to first time subscription.
Users will not:
- use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, without the express written permission of BettingAlliance Lda.
Users must provide their first and last name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process and are responsible for keeping their password secure. BettingAlliance Lda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
The User is not allowed to share or reproduce purchased information with anyone.